The Township Board acts as the legislative body of the township. Members are elected officials and hold four year terms. The job duties of the board include:
- Approve the township budget each year
- Approve the tax rate to fund the budget
- Approve the annual report submitted by the Trustee
- Approve additional appropriations to the budget as needed
- Approve the borrowing of money by the township
- Advising with the Township Trustee concerning general matters.
The Township Board consists of the following members for 2016:
- Mary McInerney, President
- Brian Crouch, Secretary
- Lynn Stevens, Member
Our Township Board meetings are usually the second Wednesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. at the Unionville Senior Center located at 7616 E. State Road 45 in Unionville. The public is welcome and invited to attend!
Minutes from our meetings can be requested by calling the office at 812-339-6593.